One of my favorite things about winter is SNOW! If it’s going to be cold outside we might as well have snow on the ground. And since we had a beautiful snowfall over our winter break, i created these cards because 101 Artist’s Cement, Crystal Effects and Prills from USArtQuest make the perfect snow embellishment for cards, scrapbook pages and more! And it’s easy!
• Artist Trading Cards (ATC Cards)
• MicaColor Watercolor Background
• Adhere image with Perfect Paper Adhesive. I used a Fabric cut-out here. Napkins are fun too!
• 101 Artist Cement - Light. Apply with a Palette Knife.
• Spinkle on Crytal Effects Glitter
• Sprinkle on Prills
• When dry, apply a generous coat of PPA-Gloss. Apply with a palette knife.
• Mount onto a card using Great Tape.